Wow, I’m super excited to see the response from my last post! Seems I’m not the only one who was ready to sing the praises of the Diva Cup. Remember, if you haven’t entered yet, the contest is open until January 31st!
As I mentioned earlier, we’ve been planning lots of snazzy new things for Healthy Spirit Wellness. If you’re on the mailing list, chances are you already got the exciting news (and if you’re not already on our mailing list, feel free to pop over to our website and get in on that action now. I’ll wait.).
We are super happy to have put together a collection of teleclasses that we’ll be offering in the next few months (and possibly beyond. who knows?). Here are just a few reasons why they’ll be awesome:
- All of the classes will be held by phone, so you can participate no matter where you are in the U.S. (double bonus—you can also participate in the calls in your pajamas and no one will know.).
- Unlike the group programs that we’ve offered in the past, you can just sign up for one or two of the classes instead of an entire program.
- They’re affordable! You can just pick one or two for $40 each, or you can sign up for four or more and receive a 20% discount. Healthy Spirit Wellness clients can take an additional $5 off their classes also.
- There’s a variety of class topics available—everything from discussion on why being stress-free is sexy to managing sugar cravings to living healthfully on a budget to healthy weight loss and much more. Be sure to take a peek at the full class schedule.
We also thought it might be nice if you were able to give a class a try before you fork over your hard earned money, so we’re offering a Wellness 101 class on February 3rd, which is entirely free. This class is geared towards getting you thinking about what you want for your health and in your life in the coming year, and it’s going to be a fantastic class whether you’re just starting out on your journey to health or if you’re further along on your wellness adventures and just want some motivation and new ideas. By signing up for this class, you’re not obligated in any way to sign up for any of the others (though we certainly hope you will!).
A few of the topics that we’ll cover include:
- Avoiding the afternoon energy crash
- Easy upgrades you can make to foods you’re already eating
- Simple ways to manage stress
- Quick ways to squeeze in healthy living even when you’re super busy
- …plus lots more!
So, mark your calendars! That first call is on February 3rd at 8pm (EST), with lots of excitement to follow. Ready to jump on board? Register now!